Do you have your birth certificate with the feet prints?

everyone can of course order the official kind from the county but do you have the novelty kind w/ your feet prints on it? If so, what year were you born? I have mine and it's a TOTAL MIRACLE. I am only 29 years old but from birth to high-school we moved about 20x or more. It got separated from my actual baby book. The book got misplaced/lost but the feet prints stayed in my Moms possession :)

My hubby was an army brat born on an Air Force base in Germany that no longer exists. Getting his normal birth cert. was tough enough ... no foot prints for him. Bummer, too, since he's an only child. You'd think his Mom would've kept better care of things.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 7:47 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have mine, I was born in 1977 in GA
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:49 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My mom has my souvenir birth certificate with the foot prints. I was born in California in 1980.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I will be 28 next month and my original didn't have my footprints...just the hospital certificate. Same with my girls. The originals don't have them anymore...at least not here.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:10 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I have mine and my daughters. Now she has big clodhopper feet.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:47 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yup I have mine. I was born in New Mexico in 1986
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:00 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I have the official birth announcement photo card from the hospital I was born at almost 50 yrs ago.

When my son was born they put his footprints on his little chart with his weight, height attending doctors, nurses...etc.
    I have his original birth cert........and a cert copy of mine I got back in 1978 or something.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:50 AM on May. 4, 2011