Have you ever heard of either of these two companies? Apria Healthcare & Home Medical Professionals (HMP)

Have you ever heard of either of those two companies?

What do you personally know about them or what have you heard?

Thanks!

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 7:48 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am familiar with Apria. They have been in my town since I can remember. Honestly, I have not used them, but I did do a couple days clinicals with them. Everyone seemed very professional and knowledgeable.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Apria is a company that delivers healthcare supplies and equiptment to your home. I've worked for several home health case that recieved their supplies from Apria. I never heard anything bad, they billed the insurance, were on time, no real issues that I'm aware of.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• We used Apria when my husband needed oxygen. They were very easy to work with and very professional when ever they came to set up the oxygen.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:44 PM on May. 3, 2011