OK its real clear that this b**** is delusional vent*!!

so today was going good,then this morning i got a call from my daughters school saying she had a seizure during recess time and was rushed to the hospital well got to the hospital and the doctor said she was fine and everything was going to be OK, that was good news so after we left the hospital me and my 9 year old met my bff my 6 year old,and my god daughter at the mall since the kids got out of school early we had planned to have some girl time together with them we went to the mall, well omw to the mall i had updated my face book status and said:omw to the mall with my bff and my babies for some girl time and my other bff commented on it and asked what mall because she wanted to meet up with us well i told her and she met up with us there,now thinking back i know i shouldn't have put what mall we were going to but all of my face book friends are my family and co workers ...back to the story we were coming out of justice and i had realized i had my daughters swimsuit in the trunk that i needed to return to justice so i go out to the parking Lott to get the bag i was by my self at this time and well
after i closed my trunk BAMMM And i hit the floor, right in my eye...my glasses flew off i hit the ground my ex"s(the father of my oldest daughter) fiance and her friends!im not sure witch one hit me but i knew she was there because one of the girls yelled:Shay! hurry up!!!

someone of you might not believe me,BUT truth is i still don't believe this happened clearly this dumb bitch is delusional last week she showed up at my job acting crazy and now this?uggg its sad because i don't bother anyone i don't ask him or his fiance to do anything for my daughter i never give him problems when ever he wants to see her he can and its just like this fiance of his crazy! shes really insane she is never allowed around my daughter that's for sure!i just don't know were to go from here Ive made a police report Ive got a restraining order but still to me that's not enough im 9.12 weeks pregnant and now im walking around with a black eye this woman had no reason what soever to put her hands on me!!uuuugggg im like literally pulling my hair out right now
vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 7:53 PM on May. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Was the police called?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Oh sweetie that is awful, you should go to the ER and get checked just in case! ( for baby).... keep your camera handy for pics if she comes too close! I prsy that you find solice!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Your daughter had a seizure and you took her to the mall after getting her out of the hospital?! Maybe you should have gone home to let her rest, sounds kindof seriouse to me. And yeah if anyone hit me I would defintaly call the police.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 7:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• WOW! I with virginiamamma on this did you called the police? If she is crazy enough to hit you while you pregnant there is no telling what she will do. Her ass need to be locked up somwhere!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• What she did was assault!! I would file a restraining order on her ass and file a report on the assault. I would never let anyone touch me without them seeing the inside of a jail cell. I dont care who they are.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 8:02 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Wow was she off her meds today I hope you are feeling better momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:15 PM on May. 3, 2011

• so since you were assaulted in the mall parking lot I assume you called the cops... b/c they can look at the mall security cameras and nail the bitch!! Next time you won't put stuff about where you are on FB will you!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:16 PM on May. 3, 2011

• @virginiamama71 thanks momma and i will i dont even know how she knows were i was its kinda like this broad is stalking me

to everyone else thank you guys and the police was called when i finally opened my eyes the valet parking guy was talking to my bff telling her everything that happened because he saw the whole thing
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I think I remember your post from last week. She is a nut case. Why in the world would she come up to you and attack you like that? I'm sorry you are tied to a nut case. I hope things go well for you, and I hope she gets arrested. However, be careful, it can only cause more problems. You need to get a restraining order against her. She is going to hurt you or one of your kids. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:15 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Not to Be rude but ur story kind of made no sense to me! What did the first part of ur story have to do with the second? Were u just trying to let us know it was a crappy day all around or does the fiancĂ© have something to do with the seizure?! And girl, what caused ur daughter's seizure? Is that common for her? Why did u take her to the mall, shouldn't she be at home resting?
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 9:25 PM on May. 3, 2011