Trying to conceive.

How long should I try to conceive before I start to worry. It's been nine months now, and I had no problem getting pregnant before. I'm starting to stress about it, but I don't know if I should worry yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I have heard that the dr will look more closely at the possiblitiy of using "help" (pills, IVF, etc.) after 1 year
    Anonymous

• They say you have an 80% chance of getting pregnant within 12 months. A lot of times it happens when you are NOT trying - you aren't focused on TRYING, so you are more relaxe I guess? Baby dust to you!!
    nichvegas-mommy

Answer by nichvegas-mommy at 4:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• the average woman has only a 25% chance of getting pregnant every month. they say it can take 6 months to a year to concieve second time around. good luck hun
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 8:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008