Headaches and Chiropractors

I have suffered from stress headaches for 3 or 4 years now. I finally booked an appointment with a chiropractor today. What are peoples opinions on using chiropractic for headaches? Has anyone had good results? I've always been scared of chiropractors but with a 3 year old and a 3 week old, I can't handle it anymore!! Thanks in advance ladies!

ARast

Asked by ARast at 8:00 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Health

• I love mine.. I have used him since 2005 for daily headaches that no one can figure out.. My chiropractor also kept my hubby walking straight and pain free for the most part for 5 years..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My daughter works for a chiropractor. My dh has been and he gets relief from back pain. I've never been for headaches. This guy is big on all inclusive health. He adjusts my daughter for sinus and stomach problems she has. He also does babies and pregnant women. One of the few in the area who can actually turn a baby to prevent a c section. LOL Just be sure the Chiro is a good one. I don't suppose you live in the Houston area. You can look up Dr Ward Beecher on facebook if you want to see his "newsletter" Might give you an idea of what you should look for.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:19 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I love mine, too!!! I walked in there with a start of a migraine......walked out and it was gone!! I was in such bad shape before I got to the chiro. I went to urgent care 3 times and got 3 different kinds of pills. They did nothing but make me loopy. Went to the Chiro and after 2 adjustments.....I felt like I had a new body.
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 8:23 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I love mine too!!!
    I have an appt tomorrow evening.... argh, sucks, cause I'm in pain NOW.
    I've gone for neck, shoulder and back troubles. I started to go when I was a freshman or junior in high school.... I'm now 36. Without him, I would have had permanent nerve damage had I not gotten treated.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:26 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I love mine as well...works wonders for headaches! When I start getting headaches every day I know it's time to get an appt. I didn't let mine crack my neck for a while but I finally did and it is worth it!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:36 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I wish I'd started seeing a chiropractor ages ago! I've gotten a lot of relief from pain of all kinds since getting regular adjustments.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 9:02 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My friend used one for migraines but it didn't work for very long for her. It did work for a short time but hers are just so horrible she needs more help than what she was getting.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:09 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Love my chiropractor but do know that the FDA has approved Botox injections for migrains
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I LOVE MY CHIROPRACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on May. 4, 2011