Sick , TMI adult content

I just posted yesterday about how i had diarhea all day yesterday, well it hasnt stopped and last night i started to get that naseus feeling. i was up and down all night. And still today im having it. So i had a WIC appt. and while i was there i asked them, they took my weight and i had lost a pound, since last thursday. I feel so crummy, she said she didnt think it was a virus, i still have an appitiate.

Im asking because i wanna know if anyone else has had this happen to them?

im 34 weeks and really i havnt had cramps or anything just a back ache, which is nothing new.

Thanks!

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 8:04 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you just have a tummy bug :( Drinks lots of water, get lots of rest and you should be okay!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:30 PM on May. 3, 2011

• u should call ur dr... u never know how it could affect the baby when ur that far along
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 10:11 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I had that in the later stages of my pregnancy, to this day I still dont know what it was, I think it was a bug, but everything was ok with the baby, didn't hurt my pregnancy at all. I would call ur doctor just to be safe though!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:15 PM on May. 3, 2011