Mother's Day is quickly approaching. What is your most favorite part of being a Mom? What is your least favorite part?

My favorite is the hugs, kisses and "I love you Mommy", watching them grow and become their own little personalities!
my least favorite is tatling and poopy diapers lol, and I absolutely hate the older they get the less they need you!!

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 8:15 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Holidays

• boy kissing momFavorite.........even though I hate it too.....is watching him grow up and loving him unconditionally. Worst.......can't shield all the pain that life can bring..... My son is 18, and just yesterday he confided in me some hurt feelings he was going through because of some "so called" friends, I advised him the best I could and gave him his space. I went outside for a few mins and actually cried because I couldn't "fix it".....

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:13 PM on May. 4, 2011

• The unconditional love that I have for my son; and the love that is returned to me - is the BEST!!  Hugs, kisses, being able to comfort him when he needs support, and watching him learning and growing every day is also awesome! Actually I really love everything about being a mother; I wish I was younger and could have 4 more children!! My least favorite part is cleaning up my son's vomit when he's ill. (Ewww)

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 10:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My favorite part is the hugs, kisses, playing, seeing him laugh, and watching him light up every time he sees me. My least favorite, poopy diapers. lol
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 1:41 AM on May. 4, 2011