What is a goos gift for my daughters 1st birthday?

AutumnsMommy10

Asked by AutumnsMommy10 at 8:17 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• whatever she needs! diapers, clothes, a few stuffed animals, maybe if she can walk on of those ride on car things, only like 20 bucks, or if you want a kitchen set, (she should be playing with it in the next four months)
    momma_amanda77

Answer by momma_amanda77 at 9:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Lots and lots of boxes! Lol both of my daughter played with the boxes over their gifts. What kind of things does she enjoy?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Play Kitchen. I got my godson a small won that includes a shapes sorter, on-off switch, sound effects, music and Spanish vocab from $30 from Amazon. It was either Playskool or Fisher-Price.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 9:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i would say learning toys, kitchen set, some books, clothes. babydolls, riding four wheeler or just a riding/ walking to or even a ball pit and a hut w/ tunnel. those are all sum of the things i got my oldest dd when she was 1 she is now 2 and my younder dd is 10mnth and they both still love em!!
    clowery573

Answer by clowery573 at 10:52 AM on May. 4, 2011