HELP!!!

I took an equate pregnancy test. Pink dye, that makes a plus sign. About 6 minutes into the test I saw a very very light light making the plus sign. It started to get a little bit darker but not much. I am not sure if this is a positive or evap. line. Do evap. lines disappear after time. I still have the test and the plus sign is still there but the positive line is more there then the negative. About 10 min or so after I took the test I took it apart, which I heard of women doing. Someone please help. Does it sound like a positive preg test??

eroman5610

Asked by eroman5610 at 8:42 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had tests do that to me too. They were postive. But you might want to try another brand, like clearblue, to be sure..
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 8:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Sounds positive to me. I ignored my first two that I took that had faint lines and well I'm pregnant now. Wait a week or two then take another one, make sure it's in the morning when you first wake up though. The urine will have more hormones in it so it'll be the most accurate. Good luck :)
    Mishie81

Answer by Mishie81 at 8:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Take another one-a different brand.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• What are the minut guidelines in the instructions?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Don't read it after 10min. Which it was there before that. But do evap lines disappear because the plus is still on the test.
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 8:46 PM on May. 3, 2011

• any line other than the indicator that it is working is a positive.. does that help?
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 8:47 PM on May. 3, 2011

• yeah that helps a lot. I did research today and it scared me about the evap. lines.
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I just posted a picture.. What do you ladies think?
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 8:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• it is a little darker now and you can barely see the negative sign
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 8:53 PM on May. 3, 2011