• In the Spotlight:

What type of music does you baby dance to?

My 10 month old LOVES dance muisc and hip hop :( We're christian. lol

She dances and jumps up and down and puts her hands in the air. I guess I'll have to find her some christian like dance music.

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 4:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She dances to any kind of music. She doesn't stand alone yet, but she bounces on her butt and sings along.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I hear there are Christian hip-hop cd's out there. I guess you'd have to look over the lyrics first though, just to be sure they are in line with whatever it is you believe. If you don;t want him to dance to that kind of music, where is he listening to it?
    Anonymous

• My son likes Ani and any other music we listen to. He dances to a lot of songs. He really likes the music to "Shameless" by Ani.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 4:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• :( My son 13 yrs old is battling with the flesh/worldly music (MTV and on Demand cable)

There's this really bad song she likes it's "paper plane". She likes the beat. My son doesn't even like it she heard it at grandma's and we put it on at home and she went crazy.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 4:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• That is a really good song! DD really likes Gratitiude. It is a pretty song if you just listen to the music.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Elizabeth and our other children all LOVE Toby Mac music! And of course if her daddy sings silly songs to her or just makes noises she loves that and gets all excited and bounces up and down in your lap!!
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My three yr old is so funny because he dances all day especially to songs on the shows on Noggin..but he has sisters that are older and they listen to all that young stuff with him and show him how to dance too...it is funny
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2008