Want to break up... but I love him :(

IDK, I feel like things are not quite right between us, and never really have been. It's been 8 months and I still don't feel comfortable around him. The problem is that I love him, he's such an awesome guy, like seriously everything on the "checklist." But there's not really that connection and I'm not entirely sure what we really have in common... your thoughts?

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 8:54 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Give it more time? But it is possible to love someone and also know that it would not a good match living/being with them.  gl

whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:05 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Make a choice thats best for you do you want to be with someone that dose't give you all that feelings you need you could give it more time but thats what bitter nasty housewives said at first ill wait and see how things go then before you now it you have 2 or 3 kids fight all the time and looking at other men. Think about it its only 8 months or the rest of your life
    flaka500

Answer by flaka500 at 9:41 PM on May. 3, 2011

• you love him but somethings not quiet right? What exactly is that? (maybe just answere for yourself dont need to post if ya dont want to) Maybe you scared that he seems too perfect?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• He's probably a great guy but in 8 months you are still not feeling comfortable around him. Doesn't sound like this will turn into a permanent relationship. I say with no connection, nothing in common and not being comfortable you should move on.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• If you have a child together, stick it out. If not, move on.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:16 PM on May. 4, 2011