my body is telling me something different

ok so i was suppose to ovulate yesterday. I have been testing with strips since monday. I have not gotten a positive yet on the strip test. I was cramping so bad in my left side all day sunday. I think my body was telling me that I was ovulating early. What do you ladies think? It could be possible right? Or maybe it is just in my head. Help???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Your estimated ovulation day is just that, an estimate. If your cycles are irregular it can be nearly impossible to predict. Some women can feel the cramping of ovulation, yes. It is entirely possible that you were ovulating on Sunday, however, you generally ovulate for 2-3 days and may have very well gotten a positive test on Monday. I have never used the ovulation tests though, so I am not sure how sensitively they can detect it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• POSTER........

so since i did not get a positive on Monday then the cramps that I was feeling on Sunday were not because of ovulation? I also had cramps on Monday also, so thats why I was asking. I know that some women experience cramps when they ovulate. I have never before but your body can change. Thanks

Anonymous

• You could have just missed you luetal surge on the opk. You could have od on sun or mon when you had the cramping. I am going through the same thing right now. i know I am oing but the tests dont show it.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2008