Do you think a 6 yr old is too young to go see the new Thor movie?

Hubby wants to take him because he loves Super Heroes but I don't know the content of the movie so I am really unsure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• My son couldn't sit through Hop either but he could sit through Lord of the Rings.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:43 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Iwould think so! I am sure it has a ton of violence. If he is dead set on it, preview it first.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 9:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It's rated PG-13! Your six year old will be unable to follow the plot, be scared by the level of violence and noise, and will probably see more heavy petting than you'd like. Since he won't be interested in the movie, it's likely that he'll interfere with hubby's ability to enjoy the movie, or, worse yet, other paying customers' enjoyment. If DH is so hot to have kiddo see this movie, tell him to wait till it's out on DVD.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 9:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My man who knows all that super hero crap says no, it's not going to be too violent to take your six year old.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:18 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My son would have seen it at 3, he could have understood everything, been amazed at the action and not frightened. Mine would have sat through it just fine.

He watched Lake Placid, Predator, Halloween at 3...at 6, he was a movie pro.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:19 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Um, yea! Thor is not really a kiddo movie...
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:09 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Does your son want to watch the movie.

Answer by louise2 at 9:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• We are probably going to take our 6 year old. My husband and I are watching it first and then we will take our son to see it.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My 5 year old wants to see it.. and Yes my 5 year old will be allowed to see it.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I will take my 6 year old. He loves super heros!
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 9:24 PM on May. 3, 2011