27 weeks exercising.

I'm 27 weeks and exericse about 3-5 times a week. I do videos for preggers ladies or even just regular light aerobic ones. I also lift light hand weights (4lbs) every other day. I just read that I should stop exercising if I feel a decrease in my baby's movement while I"m exercising, but oftentimes I don't feel her while I"m exercising at all. Is this normal? I'd say I exercise for about 20-30 mins. on avg. I feel her now and at other times, tho. Did other moms exercise like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you may not feel her because your busy. shes still small in there so the activity you feel isnt that noticeable yet. usually when your busy doing things like walking around and working you dont notice the movement simply because your mind is preoccupied. im sure everything is fine. if you are concerned you can always tlak to your doctor, but im almost positive it is nothing you should worry about
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm sure everything's fine...a lot of babies are rocked to sleep by extra movement like walking/working out. Plus it's harder to notice the baby moving when you're doing so much moving yourself! :) As long as you feel baby regularly at other times, I'm sure it's fine. I go for regular walks with my family, and don't usually feel the baby move until we stop for a break.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I say good for you for exercising so much. Mine exercise routine consists of chasing a 2 year old! :) But I think as long as her activity isn't decreasing from normal, then you are fine.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008