Husbands Ex-Wife..............

Hubby came back from a court proceeding today with the ex. They share joint custody but EX now wants to move DD to where HER Fiance's parents live.

She is a spinner.. one minute she is nice and fake.. the next she is worse than the bride of chucky. Dislikes me to no end. course she always has. I had him before her 20 yrs ago, and now we are back where we should have been... together. Its Always something though.. even when DD is with her on her wkends... she HAS to text about something .
GUESS my question is Hubby thought this would be dismissed and it was told "they needed to try" and work it out among themselves first. He is alittle bitchy today and actually me too... so how do iI try and comfort him when all I want to do is cry. (My ex is a JERK and putting me through the ringer too. ( so I already feel worthless) * how do I pull it together to bring him back up*. Thanks

kkbird

Asked by kkbird at 9:15 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Its hard my bf has 2 kids with e and she is loca (crazy-bipolar) he had the kids with him all there life so we move far away and she dosen't want them to go so they stayed with her. He almost went crazy mad all the time at everybodyetc.... All I can say is help him show him that your there for him and you do care if he dosen't get to see dd be his strongest support!!
    flaka500

Answer by flaka500 at 9:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I know girl, its a never ending battle, wish I knew what to tell u other than, just give him some quiet time and let him know that ur there for him if he wants to talk!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 9:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My ex does the same thing to me. What my SO does that helps the most ,believe it or not, is listens when I want to bitch or cry about it. He offers me comfort. When I feel worthless and helpless, he helps find solutions to make me not feel helpless & always says things to help show me that I am worth something to my son & himself. He lets me know hes always has my back & will never leave regardless what hell my ex puts us through. That is what helps me the most :) Good Luck, Hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 9:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• thanks flaka.... We are eachothers rock, but its just today has been pretty hard for me and my situation too.... then to see my rock like this is just hard... They havent decided yet on the ok to move b/c they do have 50/50 so they have to go to mediation next week...
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 9:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• thanks Panzon & Loud.... guess i need to push my heartache aside and help him so that he can continue to help build me back up like he always does....
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 9:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• ok so they didn't say he has to let this happen just that they need to try and work it out for themselves try mediation!!!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 10:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• he still may have a chance.... to stop it he doesn't have to agree just because she wants it. did the first joint paper wrk set bounderies on where she can and can't move to without permission?

is so there's a good chance that they'll decide againest it. and if not can he prove that it's not in the DD's best interest the mediator may even suggest a seperate lawyer for the DD at then the cost will be split but that lawyer is out for the best interest of the child... which usually means inviroment they are already used to and feel comfortable in good luck check out the family law on line for your state you can find out all kinds of things write down everything any questions he might have so he can remember what to say to his lawyer be his personal assistant right now his mind isn't in the right place. let things roll off of you don't over state your opinion.try to be helpful even if that means giving him space!!! Good luck
    traren

Answer by traren at 10:20 PM on May. 3, 2011

• The two of you love one another, correct? Try to find solace in that. Regardless of who it is, people will either like or dislike you. The ones that matter are the ones that care the most :o)

SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 11:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Actually HE has been the one during their marriage that picked her up, did homeework, dinner, made sure she had her bath and bed while mom went out w/friends to dinner, took up arobics, "worked late" ( did i mention she is engaged now to her boss???? yeah..
    so all the while it will be a fight from hell..... ) but he already has 50/50 custody. Now she just wants to bully him into moving.. and of course US moving to eventually..... she's got the DD thinking we are all moving and the jdge will have it go before mediation then herself if no results. BIO mom will have to PROVE its in the best interest to be moved away.
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 12:09 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Sinaij.... We do.... but she knows I dont care the first thing about what she thinks. she had the nerve to tell Ex that I DONT CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY B/C I WAS A SAHM with my children!!!! who does hse think she is.... IF you dont work... you are beneath her. why would you not want to de independent. ( her words)
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 12:13 AM on May. 4, 2011