Similar to the one below

My problem is similar to the question below about wifey material. Difference is, I do all those things, I am myself, he is hisself, we seem totally comfortable. Shower togther, eat together, sleep together, change diapers together ANYTHING together. But when the subject gets brought up about the "m" word he changes the subject. Always makes jokes. Its not that I want to get married to change anything, I love the way we are. I just feel if we did get married it would be our promise to eachother. I know some say its just a piece of paper but I feel its a symbol of love for eachother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Marriage changes things!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Been there, done that three times now and I can tell you IT CHANGED every time. So if you're happy and you don't NEED to get married (for religious reasons or financial/tax/insurance reasons) don't mess with what you've got.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2008