Would this annoy you? Your husband's ex-wife

calls your husband up and is like "I need you to come to the gas station and bail me out. I got $30 of gas and can't pay for it." and of course, you man being a nice guy, does it knowing she will never pay him back. Would it annoy you?

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 9:28 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes it would and I would tell him never to do it again.

Answer by louise2 at 9:30 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yep, it would annoy me terribly...only ties ex's should have is the children
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 9:36 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yeah it would!

angry

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:37 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It would annoy me but he has the right to help whoever he wants out. I have total and complete trust in him and like yours he's a nice guy.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:39 PM on May. 3, 2011

• would it bother me yes. would i say it bothered me no because if he tells her you got all upset about it she'll do it more just to push your buttons act like it doesn't bother you better yet you could have an guy friend call and ask you for help with something let your dh answer the phone have him ask what isle something is on at the store.... when he asks you why did he call you and well he just needed help it's not like i went any where lol... see his reaction then explain to him that you feel the same way when his x calls cause I'm sure he's not gonna like it when some guy calls asking you for help....if nothing else call a cousin he'll just hear a guys voice and he'll react trust me!!!!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 9:43 PM on May. 3, 2011

• YES, it would annoy me veru much.
    ClaribelC

Answer by ClaribelC at 9:58 PM on May. 3, 2011