Are parents crazy for discontinue their children vaccination schedule?

I mean if parents agree on following the schedule why do they want suddenly to stop.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, it isn't my 'lost'.

Dearie, I'm sorry you've been brainwashed into believing that reactions do not occur- but SCREAMING for more than 90 minutes within 24 hours of a vaccine is considered a SEVERE adverse reaction.

I'm sorry if you can't comprehend that, even a "live virus protein" vaccine (which, over 60% of all common vaxs are, not including the flu which is simply a 'live virus') cause significant adverse reactions, including contracting the virus which is supposed to be prevented by building immunity against- which is the case with two of my children, and two separate vaccines... In the case of my now 10 year old daughter, who received Prevnar in 2001, she has a compromised immune system from the severe reaction she suffered as a result of contracting, and REcontracting chickenpox, not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR. *From the vaccine*

You have your little bitch fest if it makes you feel good.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:09 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Excuse me....you asked a question and I answered. Have you don ANY research at all?

Why are you jumping me? WHO said that I didn't follow the guidelines? Who said I started and stopped?

Furthermore...IF you are so confident in your vaccines, then you should have no issue with those that don't.

Where is your proof that ALL vaccines are super A-Ok?

Have you ever met any unvaxxed adults?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:30 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Maybe they didn't realize until then that they could stop them. Maybe there was a reaction. Maybe they decided to research and found out they didn't like the idea of giving them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:40 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Not following a vax schedule is not neglect. It's those kinds of scare tactics that push people like me who are on the fence, further away.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:53 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I was never vaccinated growing up. I got the measles. I got the mumps. I got rubella, etc. My sister still has hearing damage from the measles. After having those diseases, you had better believe that my children are getting their shots. It makes me wonder how many parents who are discontinuing vaccinations have never had these diseases.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 10:02 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Pushing an agenda much? It is obvious you think they are crazy...so why ask and argue?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:07 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Wow you need to pick a side and stick with it do research for both sides they both have good arguments it is the parents choice that's y they (dr.'s) ask for the parents permission.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 12:02 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I fully plan on vaccinating my son, but I didn't a delayed vacination sech that my doctor and I agreed on discussed in depth. The only vaccine I won't do is H1N1 - Because H1N1 is too new for my comfort zone, I won't even get it myself, and I'm waiting until he goes into either a daycare or school to do the chicken pox.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:33 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It makes difficult to monitor a child's health when parents decide all of a sudden to stop. Insurance Companies are desperate to make parents understAnd that the vaccines are OK. Doctor are being pressure to motivate parents to vaccinate. Don't come complaining if your child suffers a calamity for not being vaccinated. The gov, the ins co., and the same doctors are warning parents about neglecting their children for not following the schedule. I'm sorry but ir you choose not to vaccinate that's your lost.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:50 PM on May. 3, 2011