Just need some advice on this post..

This is the test one hour after I took it. The line came up 6 min after, and is still there right now. I took the test at 6am this morning. I fixed the photo so you could see it better. Do evaporating lines disappear with time, could this really be a BGP??

eroman5610

Asked by eroman5610 at 9:41 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Never look at a test after the alloted time. Wait and take the test at a later date with the first morning urine.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:44 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I saved my pregnancy test when i found out with my daughter and to this day i can still see both lines and she is 9 weeks old.. The test i took i paid a dollar for..lol...
    goodgirl4913

Answer by goodgirl4913 at 9:46 PM on May. 3, 2011

• they dont recommend taking the test results it shows after that long. Usually its just within a few minutes to be as accurate as possible.
    So if it didnt show that you are pregnent but now hours later, dont get excited. Better take another on in the morning. Or other question how late are you? Maybe its just too early to test.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I think evaporation lines show up and stay after the time window has expired. Like they "show up" the longer the test has sat there, not go away.

I would re-test tomorrow.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• There was a very faint line for the positive 6 minutes into the testing. It was almost hard to see but my husband saw it as well. It just got a little darker over time, and it stayed there. The negative sign now is almost gone, but the positive is still there. I was supposed to start today, so as of tomorrow I will be a day late!
    eroman5610

Comment by eroman5610 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on May. 3, 2011