Is there anyone out there that makes a significant amount of income working from home?

Is it a home based business or a work from home job opportunity. Let me know I am trying my best to care for my family and to bring home the per say Bacon.... thank you

i_am_sum1

Asked by i_am_sum1 at 9:43 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• If there was more of us would be doing it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:49 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i wishh!
    momma_amanda77

Answer by momma_amanda77 at 9:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yes that what I thought. Just wanted to throw that out there
    i_am_sum1

Comment by i_am_sum1 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I average about $8000/yr on the side. It's not going to buy me a vacation house, but it's pretty decent money IMO ... it's all free, no business to run, it's easy and you can do it all online! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:07 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I am an independent consultant with Brown Bag Party. I make 50% commission on all sales, and don't pay hostess credits out of my pocket. Those are covered by the company. I bring home significant income.
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 10:16 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yes, I make about 5 K a month from home, just like this with Prepaid Legal services... Im right here in NJ too.
    Ive been with the company 1 1/2 yrs and I began making over 1K in less than 6 weeks.

Prepaid Legal has all the credentials one could ever want and the Compensation plan to go right along with that.
    I ahve 3 small kids under 6 and I am home with them FT. I work roughly 20 hrs a week
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:46 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:58 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I wish too! I have looked into many things.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 5:40 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I make a nice chunck of change selling a home based product. I have to take time to meet lots of people and advertise my product.
    Daltonswife

Answer by Daltonswife at 8:36 AM on May. 4, 2011