Goals?

What are your professional goals?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:48 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• First: Actually get a job.
    Second: Go to school to get a better job.
    Third: Work that better job until I cant walk anymore and my childrens children have children and my limbs are falling off.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:03 PM on May. 3, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:05 PM on May. 3, 2011

• When I started my immediate goal was to make my money back. that was simple. Then to be able to fix out house by the end of summer (it was like 4 months away), that was to earn 10,000. from there it was pay off as much of my bad credit that I could.. yeah, I was in the fair area, I needed to fix that.. Then my 3 year vision which I am going to meet! Own about 20 Acres of land at least, have a pretty little house, a nice garden, have a few animals like chickens, maybe a cow and a horse, maybe a few pigs and a mini orchard! What can I say, i'm a simple person! My goal wasn't to be a 6 figure earner, but at the rate I am going I will get there within a few years if not sooner!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:47 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Earn my car, directorship, no babysitting
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:34 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Stay working at the state long enough to earn a full pension & retirement health insurance. Currently I'm vested for retirement but I have another 4 years until I'm vested in insurance. Then I've got many more years to meet the "rule of 80" (the nickname for the formula in which the number of years you've worked for the state plus your age adds up to 80) . Careerwise, I'm in a pretty good place, but I'm thinking of moving up into project management and getting my PMP certification.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:30 AM on May. 4, 2011

• My goal is to work hard on my current business, which is helping me to build my Tax Free Retirement, manage my money better and help me be able to stay at home with my children. Within the next 2 years, I am hoping to be able to buy some land and build a new home. With some hard work and consistany I hope to accomplish this.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 11:11 AM on May. 4, 2011