Not sure if im prego??? HELP!! adult content

hello, im 21 yrs old and lately things have been pretty crazy. to start off ill give some bak ground info. about a yr to 2 yrs ago i found out tht i had hormone imbalance therefore i was menstrating for weeks n stoppin for weeks. well in NOv or Dec 2010 ((cant remember really whicch one)) my cycles began to b rather normal. jan got mp normal. feb got it normal well March 26 was my LMP lasted up to 5 or 7 days cnt remember. well on April 1, 2, and third i did the deed. then again in on April 7, 8, 11 and 17. I know alot right ( iwas out of town the whole month of march and returned on the 26 of march and april 1st was around the day i stopped or the day after cant remember.. n e ways. my cycle is bout a 28 29 day cycle so i was expectin my period on April 23- 25. well i hadent had it. i began to worry i was goin back to havin the imbalance. this time i feel different tho i was very moody the week of my expected period and could not stand my fiance. within the last week i have noticed ive been really bloated off and on throughout the day. im haveing white liquidy discharge not alot sometimes i feel like ima start my pd cz i feel it when i sit at times or cross my legs noticed lil bits of it on my panties. i cant remember which day bt one of tha days i noticed red on my toilet paper bt it was blood no bigger than the size of a pinky nail i thought i was gonna start bt sincce then i have nt seen it. as of today MAy 3 i am about 10 days late if im ccalccultating right. im not ttc bt after i missed my period i started research and to what i believe is the 7 and 8 of april was my fertility window n those days i did the deed. oh also i noticed my stomache hurts lower abdomenal cramps usually middle to right sidel. some breast pain bt nt enough for them to hurt when touched bt it only happens once in a while.i knw this is a tmi moment bt i also noticed my stool is soft bt it takes a while forme to push it out and maybe one or two days i had diarrhea bt not too bad. idk i wouldn mind being prego bt i have been let dwn b4 when i was ttc. dntreally wanna gt my hopes up bt i have a feeling. and i know my body has changed. i wanna take a prego test bt not sure if its too early or not. and im rather nervous and sccared. PLease some help me SORRY FOR IT BEING SO LONG JST TRIED BEING VERY DETAILED..

montoya.k89

Asked by montoya.k89 at 9:50 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• go to the doc and find out! not that hard!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• eye rollingGo to the Doctor!

Anonymous

• Get a blood test!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would wait til u r a good 2-3 weeks late to take a test. You hafta have enough of the pregnancy hormone in you before it will show u something accurate. The symptoms r different for everyone. But u know your body. If youre that concerned call ur doc or make an appointment. Good luck!
    broadwayny444

Answer by broadwayny444 at 9:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• First off, you are fertile for more than 2 days because sperm lives a while in your body, waiting for the egg to drop. You need to see a doc, and educate yourself.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 9:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• OK PPL first off im askin and wondering no reason to act like jackasses. 3happykids & anonymous u dnt have to b assholes about it the situatioin im in really cant afford one. secondly cdecker83 im not stupid i knw about fertile days im sayin out of my ferile days i did the deed 2 times so dnt tell me to educate myself. im perfecctly educated jst scared and nervous. so keep ur ruda ass comments to ur self.!
    montoya.k89

Comment by montoya.k89 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It is likely that you are pregnant. I think you should probably go ahead and take an at home pregnancy test. If it's positive, then congrats (very rare to get a false positive), if it's negative and you are doubting the accurateness or still feel like you could possibly be pregnant then go to a doctor or clinic to test. It's not too soon to take a test. You can take it whenever you miss your period. And I understand not being able to afford one but the pregnancy tests that you buy at the dollar store are just as accurate as the more expensive one. Good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 10:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i know how you feel i been having lower back pains and my abdominal area is swollen and been sleeping late and i dont know what is is..my cheeks seem swollen as well
    guess247

Answer by guess247 at 3:04 PM on May. 5, 2011

• @tiffanynichols i did take a prego tesr may42011 it ccame out negative. not sure if i was early or not. i was kinsa relieved to c im not prego bt im still sceptical if i am. lately i feel sick bt my throat hurts n still here n there i feel nipple tingling lower abdomen cramping some bloating. havent really seen the discharge as much so idk maybe its stress idk gonna wait either another week to take anotrher hpt or wait till my expected pd.. either way i hope its nothing serious...

@guess247 wow swollen cheeks nevre herd tht one before... if u find out n e thing let me knw
    montoya.k89

Comment by montoya.k89 (original poster) at 1:06 AM on May. 6, 2011

• @montonya.k89 yea like kinda puffy you know.. i found out my tubes are blocked and have small fibriods last year and i just started a program with Radiant Wonder and been taking it since april 19th and just yesterday i took a Ovulation test and it was positive! im confuse cause how can you ovulate when you suposely have blocked tubes?
    guess247

Answer by guess247 at 2:06 PM on May. 6, 2011