I had my son T.J. three months ago. I am not nursing and still havent started my period.

I just wanted to know if this is norma compared to everyone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• after i had my daughter i had my period for like 2 months but then i didnt have one for like 3 months i called my doc and they told me if i didnt start in a week to call them and make an appt but i started call your obgyn they will tell you
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Well it doesnt matter if you nurse or not. Every woman is different anyway.

But your body went through a lot in the last year. A pregnancy changes so much in your cycle/system/body.

Me, for instance, I had my period for 4-5 months straight after i gave birth. Half breastfeeding / half formula. This was a bc pill problem though.

You should call your OB and ask for an appt. to let them check on you. But its possible that you are fine. Your whole cycle is "messed up" because of the pregnancy. My OB and midwife told me:

"a pregnancy takes 10months and your body will need the same amount of time to get back to normal"
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You are pregnant again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008