Why can't people just leave eachother alone? adult content

Who cares if you don't worship the same God that I do? Who cares if you beleive that you need to keep your face covered all the time? Who cares if you want to keep your kid RF and FF until he's 10? IT IS NO ONE'S BUSINESS! The world would be a MUCH MUCH better place if people just learned to leave eachother alone. In the big picture none of these things matter. Just think of all of the time and energy wasted over these silly things. Why do people try to hurt eachother on purpose? When you look it all, it just all seems so silly. Think of just this website, all the time and energy that has been wasted by silly arguments and bashing. I read something on FB where these two women aruged for TWO DAYS about ingesting placenta. And the whole time I was thinking, "what does it really matter?" There is so much going wrong in the world to be focused on petty stupid things like if another mom doesn't BF her children and you think she should.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Amen! All the bashing or arguing isn't going to make someone change their mind, ESPECIALLY when they didn't ask for your input.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 9:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• sticking out tongueThis Question is fun!!! Since it is in JUST FOR FUN!!

Anonymous

• It doesn't matter
    i_am_sum1

Answer by i_am_sum1 at 10:00 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I think it's because people like to push their opinions and its not always a bad thing because some people have horse blinders (idk the saying dont judge me! lol) and have never had a different point of view and they sound ignorant and need to be bashed and taught that their opinion is absurd.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yeap,your rite opinions are like buttholes everbodys got one ,they need to sweep around there own door for they go and sweeping round mine.
    acrainpain1

Answer by acrainpain1 at 10:17 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I agree
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 10:24 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I agree! although I will say what I think when asked :)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 10:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• clapping  Exactly!  Like John Lennon used to sing ..and the world does not hear it! GIVE PEACE A CHANCE! 

I've had friends of many religions and not one of them bashed me for believing in God. They let it be and we all liked each other as friends for who WE were/are as a person. If you dont get along with some one then your'e not going to and instead of being immature and childish and feel the need to kick ass all the time or fight and argue you just dont stay friends.Who cares WHO the person is on the outside cause what makes a person WHO THEY ARE comes from within their own hearts, regardless of their religion.  we rock

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I agree. I am here to tell you, as the mother of 5, the first of whom was born in 1986 and is now 25...these little bs issues are just that. WHO CARES? My kids ate and eat sugar OMG, my kids have had a freakin popsicle for breakfast WTH? They have skinned knees, stubbed toes, gotten filthy dirty(they come clean with warm soap and water) Have skipped a day of school just because, Have their vaccines and lived to tell about it..crazy right? They grew up with Santa, Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy and do not have to be on a shrinks couch because they found out they weren't really real. HOW SHOCKING! I am sure my kids ate a peck of dirt by the time they were 8. Swore behind my back, had fights, broke things, jumped on beds, swam naked in our pool when they were little. They all lived, they all went or are now in college, well mannered, kind, caring people I am proud of. Live and let live.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:10 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I agree to many people have their noses in others business and consume their life with what this person is doing & what that person is wearing , this person has how many kids etc, it is crazy and really uncalled for, but some people never grow up . I would like to see people mind their own business.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:12 AM on May. 4, 2011