extemly tired latly

i'm not sure y but i have been so tired latly i could sleep till like 11 and still be what do u think could be causing this? also every time i am in a car i get sick 2 my stomac even if im the one driving

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• Being tired all the time can mean too much stress or burnout. It can also mean a hormone imbalance or vitamin or other nutrient deficiency. Or a viral or other infection. Sleep apnea. But combined with nausea in a car, I can't think of anything other than pregnancy, unless there is perhaps an infection in the ear that makes you dizzy and nauseous when you move suddenly. This could also account for the tiredness.

Answer by Bmat at 6:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I have the SAME problem... im always tired, and the car thing has been happening to me for about 4 months now.. i keep blaming it on my hubby car being standard and jerky... let me know what ppl tell you
    kristalsfirst

Answer by kristalsfirst at 5:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I've been the same way cant get motivated at all I have to force myself to do anything around here,I'm gonna try taking some b vitamins they're suppose ot work to give you energy I just need to try to find some in gelcaps.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008