What age did u start potty training?

how did u do it, how long did it take?

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 10:09 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I started at 3. I waited until I could spend 3 days at home. I took their diapers away completely - right to undies. They were trained in 3 days.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I started my ds at 2.I got him a little potty and "we"would go try every hour or so,also had him wear underwear during the day so he could be aware if he wet itself.he's three now and I still wipe/help but he's pretty independent about it.
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 10:29 PM on May. 3, 2011

• He was 2.5 and showed all of the readiness signs. Here is what I wrote about it. http://themominformed.blogspot.com/2011/04/potty-learning-mom-informed-style.html

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:33 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i started my dd when she was 18 mnths main reason y is cause she took off her diaper and would not keep it on and w/ her doing so we wnt thro 1bx and a pack of deapers every2 wks and w having 2 by 2 diff sizes was making us go broke so we introduced her to the potty sit her down 1st @ like 30 mins a day till she got used to sitting on her bg potty cause @ that age really hard to have her to sit and if u dnt bc ull gt really frustrated at it an it will make them regress i know stickers & charts usually help to plus maybe a gummy bear 1 after each time they go (as a snack not reward for the gummy) dont forgt lots of juice r something that will just fo rite thro em so they will go more often. i ddnt use a doll or anything w/ my dd. she turned 2 on feb 18 and she is going to the bathroom potty by her self( using climbing up there ) i still watch her. she has had 3 accidents total while we r out bc we cudnt stop n gt 2 br ntime
    clowery573

Answer by clowery573 at 10:47 AM on May. 4, 2011