Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For the life of me i cant remember what they are called....

you use it for the baby is has two sides to it.....some are head elevated and you can postion it for baby to lay on there back or there sides what the heck are they called?

Answer Question

Asked by mama2my2boys at 10:28 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 16 (2,875 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • a sleep positioner lol

    Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

  • its a sleep positioner, and they have all been recalled.

    Answer by wood1980 at 10:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

  • i looked it up and it came up with nothing i fig it was called that.....and why have they all been recalled?

    Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 10:35 PM on May. 3, 2011

  • Babies R us still sells them at least online and amazon seems to have some too.

    Answer by lizziebreath at 12:55 AM on May. 4, 2011

  • There is also the nap nanny, google that, ifyou get it, I believe you will LOVE it.

    Answer by amberpatterson at 1:45 PM on May. 4, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.