Ways to make yourself go into labor

I have heard some pretty strange ways of making yourself go into labor. People have told me to eat fresh pineapple or eggplant. Castor oil (ewww). Of course, walking alot. So what are some weird ways you've heard to go into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not so weird jumping,castor oil,....i forgot what else. Never heard of the eggplant and pineapple though.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 10:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Don't think I've heard of jumping lol. I forgot to mention sex (duh) and also driving down a really bumpy road.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I've heard the driving down the bumpy road, sex, spicy food. None of them work though! The only thing that is gonna put you in labor is if the baby is ready to come (unless you get induced by a doctor, but sometimes that doesn't work either)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:04 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm not wanting to go into labor yet. I'd rather the baby come when she is ready to be on the safe side :). I just like hearing the crazy things (sometimes random) people just tell you lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• lots of water and walk on grass not sidewalk after sex
    samanconnor

Answer by samanconnor at 2:54 PM on May. 4, 2011