To a non-blood father, but only man my son knows... Birthday card??

It is my SO birthday next week. I want to make a card with my son for the only man he knows as dad. This man has been with me since 8 weeks pregnant.. I don't know what to say on it... I want to put something about to the only man that I love and took me on.. Idk can someone give me some creative ideas for a card...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Happy Birthday to the man who rescued me & accepted my son as his own. We are very Thankful you happened into our lives!!!
    turtldov

Answer by turtldov at 10:44 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Any man can be a father, but it take someone special to be a daddy :)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 10:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I agree with the first two posts as well as simply writing "DAD" for the card from your son; my cousin and his girlfriend were split up when she became pregnant with her son and found out after she and my cousin got back together that she was pregnant but my cousin stuck around and is raising that boy as his own. My cousin actually broke up with his girl last year because she was cheating on him but he still has a relationship with his son - who has met his sperm donor but has adamantly stated my cousin is his dad and will not accept that the other guy is anything to him (he's 5 years old btw).
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:51 PM on May. 3, 2011

• OHHHHHH...LOVE mrsvixen's!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:17 PM on May. 3, 2011

• all of the above are good...
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 10:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• what mrsvixen said is so true---any man can father a child but it takes a real man to be a dad and accept his responsibilities; simply write Dad on the card and that should be sufficient .
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:25 AM on May. 10, 2011