Ok, it is one thing to debate with me on a question you ask...

It is a whole other thing to accuse, bitch and rant because you don't like my answer. Especially if you ask a very controversial question and already have your mind made up to be fully on ONE side of the issue at hand.

To anyone new and asking questions...

This is a free and public site. I can answer however I please and with whatever information I want. I CAN have my own opinion. Do NOT try to tell me what I should be thinking. You can present facts and debate, but, don't call me stupid because we share different opinions.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 10:40 PM on May. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sorry, I know this isn't a question, but, I felt compelled to vent.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 10:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• go ahead. i think some women just want to hear that they are 100% right and have us tell them that everyone else is wrong ; )
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Eh, there's about 5 places you can throw in a "why" there if you feel the need - point is the same. Seems to be another influx of "new" accounts who seem to find their way directly to the debate sections this week.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Meh, don't let the N00bs get to ya. They're out in force. I'm honestly kinda amused.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:02 PM on May. 3, 2011

• @ NP Yeah, I encountered SN again this week. Was fun :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:03 PM on May. 3, 2011

• you seem to have a lot of problems with women on this site, op..why? personally, i never see the original posts you 'vent' about, but geez...maybe take your own advice??
    not meaning to be offensive, i just see you make the same 'vents'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:13 PM on May. 3, 2011

• BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 11:23 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I agree. I think if you're gonna dish it, you gotta be able to take it.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• They lack debating skills, so what do you expect? It's possible that they don't even know the meaning of the word "debate". Not that I'm a pro, but I can generally do better than "You are stupid because you don't agree with me!".
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:35 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Wow what a lack of intelligence on her behave, if you can't handle the opinions don't ask the questions. I wouldn't think to much about it she was to chicken to even show who she was.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 12:06 AM on May. 4, 2011