How do I manage 1 year old twin boys and a newborn on the way?

I am scared to have another baby because I fear that I can't do it by myself

Asked by DandIebst at 10:44 PM on May. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• I say, "get Lots of help!"

Answer by turtldov at 10:49 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Nice just what I needed to hear lol

Comment by DandIebst (original poster) at 10:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• You can do it. I have a singleton with a set of twins. There will be times you want to pull your hair out and there will be times you can not imagine having it any other way. Join a mother of multiples group and only take half the advice you get. You will figure it out and all the hugs and kisses will make it worth while.

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:52 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Recruit you mother, MiL, sisters, aunts ...........anyone who loves little ones .....even your husband/partner !

Answer by janet116 at 10:53 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It's honestly not that hard. My twins were 19 months old when my third baby was born. The first few days were a little rough, they were super jealous at first, but after about the third day, things started to get easier. Oh, and I had NO husband worked and my mom had promised to help, but never really did once I got home from the hospital.

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:00 PM on May. 3, 2011