Make money simply

Im expecting and want to help out financially around the house....

With brining in atleast $600 monthly.

Nothing too costly to start & nothing to time consuming.

Any ideas such as typing jobs & etc.
shake hand
I know of someone doing the South beach diet selling thing.... on FB and shes doing great.

However, Im not a dieter & am expecting so cant be an advocate of what im not using

1JLS

Asked by 1JLS at 10:46 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:34 AM on May. 8, 2011

• Congratulations on your pregnancy! Honestly, I looked for data entry jobs, but I found that they're all scams. I work from home online and I love it! I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:00 AM on May. 4, 2011

• you can take a look at this and get back with me if it interests you. I make money from home and am starting a tax free retirement for me and my children with this amazing company. I am learning to save, protect and grow my money all while making money. A win, win.

www.15708640118.com
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 11:03 AM on May. 4, 2011

• There are lots of ways to make money online. I tried a bunch of them before I figured out I was horrible at selling anything! Now I stick with the easy free stuff Earn Money at Home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:13 AM on May. 4, 2011

• eBay is a great business to do at home. It's very easy and you can make some very quick money. There are a ton of other ideas as well, but you have to be creative and think outside the box. If you're looking for more ideas, I blog about stuff like that at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes I make 5 K monthly from home with Prepaid Legal Services and I work about 20 hrs a week. The company is more credible than anything and has a 39 year old History.

Id be happyto help you in all areas too.. It daily Direct Deposit and completely Product free...just message me
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:55 PM on May. 3, 2011