Bleeding at 9weeks pregnant... adult content

I'm nine weeks pregnant and I have an 11 month old. I was bringing in some groceries and I felt a gush of warm liquid. When I went to the restroom there was blood in my underwear, I remember having some slight cramping earlier.

I'm afraid I'm having a miscarriage, I called my doctor but he said we can only wait. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms and had a full term pregnancy? There's still some bleeding/spotting, I've been hoping and praying...I can't handle something like this now--or ever again.

Tkelly3

Asked by Tkelly3 at 11:03 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry but this happened to me twice. Nothing is more devastating. I joined the miscarriage/pregnancy loss group on cafemom and it helped me through thoses horrible days. However, some women do bleed during pregnancy so unless you are passing clots or tissue, try to take it easy and hold on to hope! Hugs to you.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:13 AM on May. 4, 2011

• hugs

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:22 AM on May. 4, 2011

• My mom spotted with me at 3 months and my grandma made her lay on her back with her feet propped up and put a movie in. I come from a family of high risk pregnancies, and my mother and grandma both told me that if I felt unease, got bleeding, or anything, to do this and call the doctor. Sometimes an exam can cause a miscarriage at a tender moment like this (they said, I have no expert opinion confirming that). GL, and I hope all is well.
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 2:46 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Thanks everyone. I'm still waiting, but the bleeding has slowed so I'm hopeful.
    Tkelly3

Comment by Tkelly3 (original poster) at 1:15 AM on May. 5, 2011