Is cramping normal?

I am 5 weeks pregnant and experiencing cramping pain more on my left side than my right. there is no bleeding. This is my second pregnancy an with my first i didn't experience any cramping at all.

eveivemar

Asked by eveivemar at 11:05 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I cramped pretty bad. It is normal. Each pregnancy is different.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:07 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I had a little cramping. Its normal, the uterus is moving and growing. Its gonna be uncomfortable :)
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 11:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• With each pregnancy I have had I get more cramping totally normal unless it's timeable and goes into your back.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 11:11 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i had alot of cramping with my first two pregnancies (the boys). i didn't with the third.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:13 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Thanks everyone, it eases my worries. I as very concerned because i was reading symptoms to an ectopic pregnancy and it included cramping along with all other pregnancy related symptoms. I'm very glad i have no bleeding.
    eveivemar

Comment by eveivemar (original poster) at 11:16 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I had HORRIBLE cramping, as in every day I thought the test lied and I was getting my period, or that I was miscarrying. It was the scariest thing to happen in my first trimester. It lasted for what seemed like ever, but went away around week 11-12ish.
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 2:44 AM on May. 4, 2011