2 pregnancy questions :: help

I'm 10 weeks and have you guys ever felt like yur super hungry but yu can't eat cuz yur stomach feels full ?? Or there's this bad taste in your mouth ?? Cuz wen I try to eat I'm hungry but my stomach is full and feels weird.

Also I have quite a few cavities , I can't afford to get them all done. What will happen with my baby ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You need to eat or your gonna get sick and then you won't be able to keep anything down. The bad taste is either your prenatal vitamin or cavites. Not getting the cavites fixed can preterm labor and problems for your health that can end up causing problems with your baby.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 11:09 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I had the exact same thing try to stay hydrated and keep food near you so that whenever you do feel like eating it's there close by. Like crackers on your night stand, in your purse etc..
    CNAsquared

Answer by CNAsquared at 11:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Like what
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:15 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I've felt the same way as you when I first got pregnant. I think the bad taste in your mouth is normal during pregnancy. Maybe because you salivate more (not sure, though lol) and you may be feeling full all of the time because your uterus is growing and making you feel full. Most dentists won't do any kind of procedure on you until you are outta your first trimester.
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem. Well not really feeling full. But being hungry to the point where thinking of food makes me sick. yuck.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i had that feeling for the first couple months..i felt like there was a rock in my stomach and to eat just made me feel sooo full..i was told it was indigestion..i dont know, ive never had it before..but im 16w now and that feeling went away..i had the bad taste for a while too, i have some cavities too and never had a problem..the bad taste has went away also, i just brushed my teeth whenever i had it and drank lots of water..i dont know if thats what made it go away but i dont have it now...and i didnt have any problems with my first pregnancy because of my cavities..i ended up going overdue..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:31 AM on May. 4, 2011