Does your S/O play video games?

Does your s/o play video games and if he does does it bother you? My s/o plays video games and it doesn't bother me a bit because he doesn't over do it, i just go on the computer when he plays...lol

martinsmom2008

Asked by martinsmom2008 at 11:28 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, my dh plays video games a LOT, but I'm on my laptop a lot, so it balances out. LOL
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:30 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I do the same thing as you when my husband plays video games lol. It used to bother me because he used to play them more but since we've had our son and he's became more of a family man, he doesn't over do it and I'm fine with it.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 11:31 PM on May. 3, 2011

• tiffanynichols that sounds like the same situation as me, it used to bother me but after we had our son he became more of a family man and has his prioritys a little bit more straight then he used to
    martinsmom2008

Comment by martinsmom2008 (original poster) at 11:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yes he does and the only time it bothers me is when i have a headache and his game constantly making noise. But other than that i just get on here when he plays lol
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 11:44 PM on May. 3, 2011

• He does play them and the only time it bothers me is when he won't take his eyes away from the screen when I'm asking him something because "he can't pause right now". OMG. That's usually when I step in front of the screen.
    Anonymous

• my husband does but i get on cm or facebook when he does
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:03 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes, he does. The only times it bothers me are if it's really late at night and he needs to go to bed so he can get up for work, or if he's playing the video game instead of doing things he said he needed to do (mow the lawn, etc). I play video games myself, but at least I can step away from them when the time calls for it, lol.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:09 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes he does. It only bothered me when his computer was in our bedroom. He has now had his "man cave" for the last several years. I could care less what he does in there as long as he takes care of his responsibilities.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:34 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes he does but like yours he doesn't overdo it. My ex was horrible with it - he'd play constantly on his computer, it especially pissed me off on the weekends that he had his kid, his baby girl was around 8 months old at the time and I was the one that gave her a bath and fed her and changed her diapers. When we went out together with all the kids he was great, it was just when he was sitting around at home that he'd rather be playing stupid games than take care of anyone or himself. Luckily me and my DH got back together.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:40 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes mine plays computer games. At first it used to bother me.... but now when he is on the computer I go and do my own thing.....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:03 AM on May. 4, 2011