What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Royal Tenenbaums, anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yeah, that was pretty awful. I love The Crow...so I thought I'd watch The last 2 sequels... so so bad.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 11:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Shutter Island
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• really emmyandlisa? shutter island? ha ha the worst movie I've ever seen was called "titanic 2" lol I found it on netflix.
    hali23

Answer by hali23 at 11:37 PM on May. 3, 2011

• We tried watching one called Kinky Boots but it was soooo painful. We only made it to the 20 min mark.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 11:38 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I just saw Titanic 2 at the videostore but didn't rent it. Yeah, to me and my fiance, Shutter Island really sucked.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:39 PM on May. 3, 2011

• :The Last Airbender" because it had so much potential to be awesome.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 11:40 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Two come to mind:

The Happening: I'm a HUGE fan of M. Night Shayamalan. One of my favorite movies is The Village, so I was psyched when I heard he was coming out with a new one. I literally did a count down until the movie was released, and I left the theater PISSED. What the heck? Where was the plot? The wind blows and people commit suicide. The end. I think it was just a way to figure out how many different ways they could make someone kill themselves.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:42 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Really there is a Titanic 2?!?!?! That just sounds bad.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 11:42 PM on May. 3, 2011

• (cont)

The Black Swan: This movie was so hyped up, not to mention award-winning, so I figured it had to be good. So, so wrong. A ballerina who embodies the White Swan needs to learn how to be the Black Swan. I expected some sort of growth in her character, as well as her dancing, that would allow her to dance the Black Swan's part. She does dance the part well, but how does she come to be that way? Why, a good ol' fashioned pill, an interupted masturbation session, and a lesbian sex scene. Ta-da! Now she's able to dance the part.

W.T.F?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:43 PM on May. 3, 2011

• the lovely bones. the book wasn't much better.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:45 PM on May. 3, 2011