Ovarian cysts/no insurance/in pain...what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Health

• Have you tried the health department in your area? They usually base their fees on your income. Birth control pills can help reduce the size of ovarian cysts. I wish I could tell you more.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:41 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i had the same problem i went to the er and my drs office has a sliding fee program based on your income. try that or a health department. i am sorry i know those things are killer mine were caused by the mirena and once i had it taken out mine went away,
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 11:46 PM on May. 3, 2011

• only problem is i have no income right now im completely broke spend my last to pay my rent,fpl,and my daughters food. i don't have a car anymore because i sold it to make sure we had what we needed. ive been looking for work but its hard when u have no one to watch my daughter to even go to the interviews ive missed three interview all at good companies because of no help. her dad just went to jail in February. i guess ill have to ride 2 buses to get to the health department and hope for some help.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 AM on May. 4, 2011

• thanks for your guys help tho! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:20 AM on May. 4, 2011