Worst thing that has happened/ or has been said during sex? adult content

Mine would be, I got kicked in the head. And he started talking about work.

Iloveyou999

Asked by Iloveyou999 at 11:40 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• laughingSorry for laughing but tried to imagine you getting kicked in the head. As for him talking about work, some men just have no clue how to cuddle and coo!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:42 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I can't believe I'm telling this story. I was dating a guy and we decided to get it on. Only he had the SMALLEST weenie and the condom kept falling off.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:42 PM on May. 3, 2011

• bahaha. i can't beat that!
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:44 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Laughing out loud at emmy's answer! The only thing I can think of was getting hot wax on my microsuede sofa cushion. Had to buy some slipcovers. lol.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:47 PM on May. 3, 2011

• How big was it? B/c I was once with this guy who named it and kept saying how big it was and well when I seen it no j/k it was smaller then my pinky finger needles to say mood killer. I was trying so hard not to laugh.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 11:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• A pinky finger would look big compared to this guy's weenie! He couldn't even get it in!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• ladies i have to say your answer just made me lmao!!!!! can't top any off you stories thanks for making me smile !!!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 12:06 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Ok I am so glad you asked this because I have been wanting to share this story. One time after my DH got home from hanging out at the bar with some buddies from work (he came home really drunk) he was all lovey dovey and kissing on me and ready for some action. So we're fooling around and I'm on top because needless to say he was so trashed he could barely move, he reaches up and starts massaging my breast which was ok at first, but then out of nowhere he starts pinching my nipples and says to me "Oh yea baby milk the cow" I stopped in my tracks and started laughing so hard. It was really kind of disturbing, he had never done/said anything like that before. The next day I told him about it and asked him how he could say something that awful during sex. He said he didn't remember saying it and kept apologizing for the rest of the day for coming off as such a creepo. I still can't get over it.
    MaryJoAna420

Answer by MaryJoAna420 at 12:14 AM on May. 4, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughteromg that is the funniest thing ive heard all day

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:16 AM on May. 4, 2011

• It makes me laugh so hard every time i share it lol.
    MaryJoAna420

Answer by MaryJoAna420 at 12:18 AM on May. 4, 2011