• Yep, and I reposted it this morning. I never used the stuff, but now I have even more of a reason!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:05 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I saw it too. And just like sabrina I never used it.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:05 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I agree. I keep trying to tell mom's about it...some won't listen though.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:05 AM on May. 4, 2011

• well.back to rubbin whisky it is!
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 12:09 AM on May. 4, 2011

• My sons dr told me not to waste my money on it. It was to dangerous and would cause more harm then good.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 12:23 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Wait why on the list of recalled products do they have things that don't go in your mouth if the risk is this condition is only if you put it in your mouth? I mean it's got a hemorrhoid cream, a poison ivy treatment and a few things for chigger bites and burns.
    I mean ok so it's no longer safe for your mouth but it's still good for sunburns.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 12:39 AM on May. 4, 2011

• This is actually old news making the headlines again. I never used the stuff (my kids are in college) because of its dangers even way back when.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Wow, thanks for sharing! I've never seen or heard of this. So, what did you all do instead of using oragel for pain?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:07 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Hylands teething tablets, frozen breastmilk in a mesh feeder, frozen washcloth, Baltic Amber Teething necklace, soft toys to chew on, non frozen teething ring(refrigerated is ok though) and very last resort is Motrin. Not Tylenol. Motrin is for pain and inflammation.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 8:25 AM on May. 4, 2011

• ok, thank you!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:48 PM on May. 4, 2011