I feel like ever since I've gotten pregnant...

My hands, arms, and legs fall asleep MUCH faster ALL the time. It is sooo annoyingg! Is this BECAUSE I'm pregnant or just because I'm sleeping funny. Which I'm really not...just sleeping on my side...

One more question in this lol.....Every time I"m hungry...I want food but when I think about food I feel nauseous. Anyone else with me? It really sucks :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i have both of those things happen
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:31 AM on May. 4, 2011

• A lot of blood flow is going to your baby now :) Sorry, I didn't experience any sickness, but I think it's normal...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 12:33 AM on May. 4, 2011

• wen i was pregnat wit my last two kids i would get numb all the time and very nauseated.. after i had my kids it went away...
    ashley_rod

Answer by ashley_rod at 12:36 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I completely understand what you are saying about the food. I felt that way through my entire first pregnancy. I didn't have the issue with my limbs falling asleep, though...at least not until the end. Even then, it was only my fingers and feet from the swelling.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:41 AM on May. 4, 2011

• To answer your first question, the return of blood to your heart is much slower now, so this is one side effect. Another that you might experience later in pregnancy is dizziness/lightheaded and if you smoke possibly fainting. If you do smoke and happen to faint quit immediately and talk to your doctor.

To answer your second question, I know exactly how you feel. Up until my 4th month of pregnancy I was very nauseated, and not just sometimes. It was 24/7. Not only was I nauseas when i thought about food, but i threw up every time I ate something, when I woke up, and before bed. Morning sickness sucks, sorry to say it's one of the symptoms of pregnancy you probably won't get used to.
    MaryJoAna420

Answer by MaryJoAna420 at 12:42 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes and yes both normal, been there done that.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 12:42 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Ugh I get both and I hate them! I've heard it's normal though!
    Mishie81

Answer by Mishie81 at 4:39 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I felt that way about the food early on. I'd crave something my husband would make it for me and I didn't want it anymore.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 6:14 AM on May. 4, 2011