My four month son is startin to be fussy.. i have three kids.. but my other two were never fussy around this age or lk ever.. ive noticed he started teethin.. i give him orajel but it seems to only last awhile.. could that be y he so fussy or must i be worried...?????

ashley_rod

Asked by ashley_rod at 12:39 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no dont worry. my son went through the same thing and the same way.i am watching this 10 month old and he is teething real bad and screaming bloody murder. what i do is give him a frozen teething ring. he/she might have gas, fighting to stay awake, wants some mommy milk.ect. try everything you can think of. like i said dont worry. gl
    dement

Answer by dement at 12:55 AM on May. 4, 2011

• My 3 month old has started this as well. It's normal for pre-teething & he may be especially drool-y as well. Most women I've talked to say that they can start at as young as 2 months, and teeth may not actually occur until 6-9 months. Each child is different. If you notice any other signs however, such as lack of apetite, fever, he seems especially lethargic etc check with your doctor
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 12:57 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Don't use orajel! Read the article in The Stir about it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 4, 2011