Father To BE Christmas gift Ideas

So i want to get my boyfriend something from our baby that is due 7/28/09. I want it to be something that will touch his heart and he will always remember. I love him so much and I want him to know how excited i am that he is going to be the father of our child. Does anyone know of anything that i can do or buy for him for christmas

Ashley.herzing

Asked by Ashley.herzing at 5:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Holidays

• You can get him a money clip with his name engraved and say its from baby.

Answer by gemgem at 5:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I got my husband a t-shirt that said "daddy in the making". I had a friend who somehow painted shirts,good luck and congrats,Robin
    ilovecoffee95

Answer by ilovecoffee95 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I have seen lots of books like What every Daddy needs to know...etc. I think that would make a nice gift with a little inscription "from the baby".
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 7:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• An engraved frame with a special phrase from Things Remembered with a sonogram picture in it.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2008