What about...

Anyone get super tired in early labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No I sure didnt. I actually had alot of energy and was ready to go with all 5. In fact I remember being super tired in the weeks leading up and then in labor was just working it seemed on anticipation.

Answer by gemgem at 5:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Sure... I was tired the whole time but it wakes you up when the contraction get too bad. I napped in the middle of labor until they got heavy
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i was with my son but i was induced and it was a long labor with my daughter i wasnt tho
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I didn't get tired early in labor. I was tired mid way through cuz I had already been up for 16 hours.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• no i was in too much pain to be tired but once i got an epi i was passed out asleep
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2008