How long does it usually last? TMI adult content

I don't know if it is because there is so much pressure and swelling "down below" right now with me being 36-37 weeks pregnant that it feels better to him, but our sex is only lasting a few minutes, at best.

He has always been really sensitive, but this is really starting to irritate me. He does other things to compensate, but, well...I hope it gets back to normal after I deliver.

Even before, we are talking about 10 minutes of actual intercourse at most.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• It's really normal for 10 minutes to be the average. If you are both satisfied with that, then it's totally fine. If not then work on lasting longer. There are books and articles on line galore, just keep trying different things until you find something that works.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:25 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Our average is 45 minutes, not including foreplay... =D

Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:38 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Sometimes I wish my man would just get it over and done with, he can last sooooooooo long! LOL. But my other partner that I had would only last a few seconds to minutes... Terrible!!!!!!
    I hope he gets 'better' after you've recovered from having your baby! :o)
    LaraHappyMummy

Answer by LaraHappyMummy at 6:51 AM on May. 4, 2011

• jsut the intercourse part? less than 5 min :(
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:39 AM on May. 4, 2011