Does anybody want to rent a room in my house?Columbia SC

Hi i asked before what would be the best way to find a roommate , i emailed some people and I'm supposed to look at some place . But i think it would be easier to just rent out the second room in the house i live in after the ex leaves . because that way my daughter doesn't have to switch schools and such .

Anyway about me I'm a white ,22year old , single , female , with a almost 4 year old daughter and i have a long hair cat . I live in a rather cozy 2 bedroom , one bathroom home . That i try to keep as clean as possible (as possible with a kid and cat and a full time job lol) i wouldn't mind if you smoke , just not inside and light social drinking is ok too , no drugs and such of course . The rent would be around 310$ thats water included , the electricity varies probably like 50$ . The ex is probably taking most of his furniture so if anyone is interested and has furniture that would be great .

if interested just contact me here , thank you

German_Girl777

Asked by German_Girl777 at 1:24 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I honestly can't say this with enough urgency... you have a 4 year old daughter, looking for a roomie on the internet is going to land you with a predator if you advertise that fact.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:39 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Thats why i put it on here instead of craigslist , I'm kind of looking for another single mom . i don't want a make roommate . I don't know many people here , i moved here for my ex .
    But i understand your concern and i will be very careful.
    German_Girl777

Comment by German_Girl777 (original poster) at 1:51 AM on May. 4, 2011

• There are predators on this site too...they are every where! There is no way that you can weed out the crazies from the internet. I would try to find another place cheaper...just to be safe
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:00 AM on May. 4, 2011

• How do i know that he people i move in with aren't crazy .....after all i found them on craigslist too .
    German_Girl777

Comment by German_Girl777 (original poster) at 2:01 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Advertise on campus - USC, Midlands Tech. Try the newspaper.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• be careful and check backgrounds.
    2and2onway

Answer by 2and2onway at 1:37 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I would just move alone...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:47 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Good luck:)
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 4:20 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Good luck!
    MommaSiete

Answer by MommaSiete at 7:06 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Nope but GL!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:26 PM on May. 5, 2011