Have you ever blocked a cafemom or

been blocked yourself? If so, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes. I blocked a mother on here. Every time I asked a question on here she'd answer with something nasty, and her 'answers' had nothing to do with what I'd asked. It got to the point where I felt I had to block her or I'd send her an unkind message. LOL @ 'Unkind'. But you get me? :o)
    LaraHappyMummy

Answer by LaraHappyMummy at 6:48 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Ive never blocked anyone, and I dont know if I have been blocked, its been ages since I have even looked at my profile or anything on here, I just frequent 1 group and come onto answers...
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:06 AM on May. 4, 2011

• no and not that i know of
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 2:14 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes. The last one is the funniest, kept arguing in here that the block function keeps people from answering your questions, no matter how many times people told her block does nothing in the Q&A section. Hate to break it to her, I can still read and answer all her questions and reply to all her answers LOL.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:33 AM on May. 4, 2011

• LOL I was blocked by a person who claimed I blocked her. I had no clue who she was until she claimed I blocked her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on May. 4, 2011

• No on both counts. I try to pick & chose my words & friends carefully. Its important to take these questions seriously & with fun at heart as the questions that are asked are very important to the asker even the fun ones. If you come on here with hate then your the one who is lost not the ones your attacking. As far as friendships go, visit casually, offer warm hearted advice when asked otherwise keep it light and fun. This isnt a place to Bitch (venting is ok & falls into a different category ...LOL) Occasionally some one will step on someones elses toes, that human nature, eighter apologize or state that its your opinion. Most accept that everyone is entitled to their own opinion without reaping grief of the differences of opinions..then move on. Dont argue, dont force.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:39 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I have blocked a few.. I don't care if I've been blocked. Thing is, if you block someone it also blocks them from you - so if someone blocks you and you go to their profile it will say you blocked them - kind of crazy but whatever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I've never blocked anyone - I don't see the point. But I've been blocked by 4 different people, and I only know the reasoning behind one. I responded to a journal and disgreed with whatever she was journaling about. She actually blocked like 6 different people over that journal, all over their lack of agreement.

If someone wants to block me, I couldn't care less. I almost never visit member's homepages, and I never leave chatterbox messages, and I only PM someone when I have something to say. That "something to say" is always nice. I've never sent a hateful PM.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:55 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I got booted from a group and I have no idea why. I think I was a member for like a day. lol. It was a freebie group, so it couldn't have been controversial. I went to send the admin a message to find out if I did something wrong and she blocked me so I can't even message her!

I'm a really nice person. I swear! :(
    lajoy

Answer by lajoy at 2:22 AM on May. 4, 2011

• LOL@lajoy, and your only a level 1.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:25 AM on May. 4, 2011