HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...FOR MOM'S OF ESTRANGED KIDS FOR NOW DON'T BE BLUE?

baby in slingMotherhood of one son turned out to be God's greatest gift to me.  I almost missed the boat - @ age 38 I concieved my darling baby boy.  Memories of which will live with me forever.  A love which my TJ will have this Mom's day and always,  if not face to face, then in heart and sprirt from me to him.   The late teens to adult hood has been so challenging, with it's full share of ups and downs.  As a mom of one and not much support around me, I finally have reached a place of "peace for my soul" knowing I have done the best I could, and have surrendered and released the added baggage of guilt I've been carrying for way too long.   So "Happy Mother's Day", to me, and to all the Cafe Mom's who may be currently estranged or divorce, by no fault of your own (or my own), but just because  our kids want to be little brats.  I'm going to kick it up, and enjoy the celebration of Motherhood, cause I deserve it...it was a gift, an honor and a priviledge.   Thankful to God for the Gift of a son twenty years ago.   csjoy1...Joyful Mom, that's me, I hope that's you too.  

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 2:15 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• You said it so well!!!!!
    Happy mothers Day!!!!
    2and2onway

Answer by 2and2onway at 1:20 PM on May. 4, 2011

• happy mothers day2Happy Mother's Day Back to you 2nd2onway - and Thank you!  csjoy1

csjoy1

Comment by csjoy1 (original poster) at 1:41 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Happy Mother's Day! Do u wanna give yourself a gift being a great mother? I'm a sunglasses fanatic and love to purchase online. I always think sunglasses can add charm to a person, it'll be much more gorgeous if someone wears sunglasses. Here is a good place to purchase sunglasses, http://www.tomfordsunglassess.com, they have lots of chic and fashinable styles and work hard to meet the customers' needs. I love to buy there. You could go and have a look. It won’t let you down. P.S.: their price is also very competitive. :)
    edwards68

Answer by edwards68 at 10:50 PM on May. 4, 2011

• on vacationToo cool, thanks for the tip..."I love wearing my sunglasses at night" - LOL!!!  I'll check it out for sure!  csjoy1

csjoy1

Comment by csjoy1 (original poster) at 12:14 AM on May. 5, 2011