Are you scheduling your yearly medical checkups (medical, dental, etc.)?

Liveyourlifeval

Asked by Liveyourlifeval at 2:48 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• I have a variety of chronic ongoing medical ailments and also home oxygen. I look forward to some day when maybe I can see a dr once a year instead of a few times a month, lol. Right now I have some floating cartilage in my knee and am supposed to have 5 day a week treatment for it until it's well enough for its 3rd surgery (2 days massage for the lymph fluid and 3 days of physical therapy) WOW the prospect of a 1x a year annual checkup.... sounds like heaven.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:45 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I did up until the past two years, I just don't have the extra money, sense my ex skipped the state and quit paying child support.
    I do have health insurance but put the kids first and if they get sick, they come first. I've quit taking a prescription and have taken the kids off of thiers. *nothing life threatning...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 4:37 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I had my annual physical in January.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:01 AM on May. 4, 2011