HELP!

Was only on BC for a week (if even that) then stopped bc DH and I decided to TTC. A few days after stopping I bled for 4 days. We had sex in between the day I stopped the pill to when I started bleeding. My ? is was that my AF? ( got it on the 6th as well, again on the 18th) and Were those 6 days on the pill enought to mess up my cycle completely? Should i consider the "withdrawl" bleeding my AF or my actual period I had on the 6th? Urgh... I wish I never took it!!! I may be PREGGO ALREADY!!!! lol Thx Mamas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you taken a test yet? What were the results? Your doctor could probably run a blood test (to check hormone levels) and even do an ultrasound. Obviously, tell them that you were on the birth control for that short amount of time. If you are preggo, congratulations, but if not good luck on the TTC journey.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:02 PM on May. 4, 2011